lunedì 23 gennaio 2012

Out Now A Tribute To Dystopia comp tape!!!!



Strabismus Tapes proudly presents:
Life's Been Swell, Now I Want To Die... - A Tribute To Dystopia comp tape

Tracklisting:
1. Rab’Ha - Father’s Gun
2. Dust Cult - Hands That Mold
3. Clive Henry - Backstabber
4. Regosphere - Jarhead Ferilizer
5. RSP - Diary Of A Battered Child
6. The Raytownian(s) - They Live
7. ( unlisted )

On sale now, limited to 25 copies, only 10 available through the label.
This is Strabismus' last release for an indefinite time.

Well, my track is a wild remake of the original. Haven't heard the others but I'm pretty sure it's pretty far from the original track. I only played the main riff over and over on my Yamaha CS-01 synth accompained by other various noises, screeches and devices.

Thanks Steve for putting this out & to all the other folks involved, as always! I'll only get one spare copy of it, so you better get it off the label!
SOLD OUT FROM THE LABEL


BUY IT OFF STRABISMUS TAPES!

Hands that mold (Dystopia cover) by Dust Cult

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Share your dust