venerdì 3 febbraio 2012

Dust Cult / Horrible Mess Reviewed on Dead Formats!!!

From Dead Formats blog

Dust Cult/Horrible Mess
Urine Soaked Rag
(3)

I am glad I got to hear Dust Cult lately. In the world of noise and HNW they are doing some good work. This cassette is no exception. I have been saying releases are "totally solid" a lot lately and I need to get away from that turn of phrase but it works here as well. Although I feel like I want to hear more because I am not quite getting a unique "voice" from this but I really do like it. Horrible Mess is an awesome name for a noise act. It's really not much of a horrible mess aurally though. It's also quite good but it's pretty straight forward noise edging towards HNW. I would like to hear a bit more of what this person or people are up to. This cassette is well worth picking up and packed with potential. Limited to 20 copies and probably almost gone.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Share your dust